Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rebuild Kits! T-Shirts!



Hello I am sorry I have been away for so long. I wanted to make a quick entry to announce the creation of REBUILD KITS! for your National, Kees, Thompson, Sears, Craftsman, Or Lawncrest Walking Sprinklers. So many people have asked me for kits that I finally sat down and figured out what each model needs on average and then made the parts available in a kit. for more info you can e-mail me at national.info@tmcoinc.com




Also I have to announce the new National Walking Sprinkler T-Shirts. We had our friends at Screen Ink make them for us (and they did a great job) The Shirts are American made(American Apparel) and printed right here in Lincoln, Nebraska. If you have any intrest in buying one just let me know. Once again send me a E-mail or seach on E-bay as I soon hopeto be selling National goods there as well.




Thanks Again, Jon

No comments: