Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Model "D" News.


Hello
Good News! After months of waiting we finally have the model "D" back in stock. I only have a dozen built right now but I will have many more in the weeks to follow.

Now the bad news this may be the last year that we will make the Model "D" It is a popular sprinkler but not as popular as the A-5 or B-3. But don't worry parts will always be available for the "D" till the end of time and hey never say never we may bring it back some day. We just feel that right now we should focus on the tried and true National models that everyone grew up with the A-5 and B-3. We have approximately 250 model "D's" to sell and once they are gone they are gone.

Let me know what you think I would love any comments on this perhaps you can prove us wrong and change our minds.

Thanks Again,
Jon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These things scared me as a kid haha! I remember getting hit in the shin one day and it "hurt". I look back now and just chuckle when I see these.

Will Jenkins | http://www.lawnsprinklersservice.net/